Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can't Resist those Funky KitKats

Remember all those weird Kit Kats I've mentioned in previous posts? Well, we finally got a chance to try some. The wasabi Kit Kat was OK, although it didn't taste very wasabi-like. I liked the green tea Kit Kat better. It had a definite green tea aftertaste. Both the wasabi flavor and the green tea flavor tasted more like white chocolate than green chocolate, and both were extra exciting since the actual candy bars were green, although the green tea one was much brighter. Awesome!
Packaging = much more fancy than a regular Kit Kat
GREEN!
Who knew wasabi and chocolate was such a great pair?!

In the seen-but-not-tasted category, we have some fascinating exhibits. Cheese Kit Kat, anyone? I mean, cheese and chocolate are both decadent delicacies, but who ever thought of mixing them up into one? And I really hope the candy bars are as yellow as the ones illustrated on the box!

How about strawberry cake Kit Kats?

What will Nestle think of next?!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to try the ones you did not try. They look good to me! But I am strange. I like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and always dip my pretzels in peanut butter!
    But, I don't think you could ever make me eat a green Kit Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter and pretzel isn't weird, that pairing is DESTINY. Peanut butter and pickles sounds like pregnant lady food though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter and pickle is the most wonderful food!! lol, everyone thinks I am crazy when I tell them what I had for lunch!! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete