Monday, March 28, 2011

Unusual Oreos

These aren't as off-the-wall as black glutinous cream or seaweed Pringles, but since Oreos are a childhood favorite of mine, I thought I'd share. In the U.S., there are a several kinds of Oreos: regular, the annoyingly misspelled Double Stuf, Peanut Butter, Mint, ones with orange filling for Halloween, and the kind that have vanilla cookies instead of chocolate (why you'd ever substitute vanilla for chocolate is beyond me, but to each his own). Well, here are a couple more I never saw in America:
Blueberry ice cream Oreos

I think these are strawberry Oreo sticks of some sort, but since everything's in Japanese, I'm not 100% sure.
The chunks are a little disconcerting.

1 comment:

  1. I think those are the first thing I have seen on this blog that look yummy!

    ReplyDelete